Oct 10, 2009

Final Destination 4

Okay , so I was really excited about this movie for many reasons , it was number one in the box office ,the final destination series is really good & its in 3D!!
but I was really disappointed & I didnt see that coming !! the movie is okay! nothing Special its really boring a death after another ,one bloody scene after another , it was too much .

The movie was full of crap I mean yea its final destination but why would they want to make such a movie full of the same scenes over and over again , I got really bored I watched 1,2 & 3 ,4 Didnt bring anything new to the table its the same ,nothing really changed .

What made me really into watching this movie is the 3D effect!! I gotta say it was really really good! other than that?! NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment